Paid To Popup latest house designs: Changing things up!

Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Changing things up!

I haven't had time lately to do many home improvement projects (nor have we had the weather) but I decided to do a mini-makeover here and there. I picked up an old map a couplemof years ago and loved it for its colours and its chocolate bar origins. I took down the shelf, etc. in my dining area and replaced it with my new/old map.


What do you think?


I am thinking I now need to change out my light to something more modern and casual. Maybe my current fixture can go in my bedroom.

(The handyman is NOT going to be happy!!)

I am strongly considering this:


(source: Ikea)

Oh, and I got some new chairs for both ends of my dining table!

These (except I am painting them, if we ever get a nice day):


I could stand to shake things up!

No comments:

Post a Comment